Minecraft Free Download
Minecraft is a pretty successful game, releasing versions for PC, Phone, X-box, PS4, but should it come to steam? One argument I found while searching through it is that it is popular as it is, which is true, but the thing about it though is that most users have to use a credit card, and considering the incomprehensible number of people who’s credit cards have ben stole, it would be a lot safer to just get a card (such as a Steam card) that you can buy from a store (Such as Walmart) and deposit the money to buy it anyways.
How To Play It Online
- To play on the network (both via the Internet and the local network), you need to download and configure a separate server, since the server built into the game does not allow players without a license.
To run the game, you must have installed Java in the system! Java must be installed in the standard way!
- 1. Download the server
- 2. Start the server and close it so that the server. Properties configuration file is created.
- 3. Replace Eula = false with Eula = true in the eula.txt file.
- 4. In the server Properties file, edit the line online-mode = true to online-mode = false.
- 5. Done! Now after starting the server you can connect to it using your IP address.
How To Download & Install the game
- Download The Game by the Download Button given below
- Extract to Minecraft.1.13.2 : USING WinRAR)
- Once its done, run the Java Installer, and let it install.
- After Java is installed
- Now run Minecraft 1.13.2 and start installing Minecraft.
- Now run the Minecraft desktop shortcut
- That’s It, Enjoy It!
The Requirements of the device for the game
- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Or Newer
- Processor: Intel i5 5th gen @ 2.7Ghz or AMD A10 7th gen @ 3.0Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti or AMD R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space