The Solus Project Free Download (v1.13)
A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C. From the creators of “Unmechanical” and successor to “The Ball”. Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony.
The Solus Project Download Free Pc Game
With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone. Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.
How To Download & Install the game
- Download The Game by the Download Button given below
- Extract It Using (WinRAR)
- Install (All In One Run Times / Direct X)
- Run The Game As (Admin)
- That’s It, Enjoy It!
The Requirements of the device for the game
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit and newer
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible 3D Card – Minimum GeForce 460 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 11 GB available space